14 Hands Red Blend Hot to Trot
Red Blend from Columbia Valley, Washington
Buy a case of 12 bottles of this wine and get a 5% discount!
Predominantly a blend of Merlot and Syrah grapes, this polished red wine offers aromas of cherry, red currant and tea. With flavors of cherries, ripe berries and plums, balanced by soft and velvety tannins, this smooth easy-drinking wine finishes with hints of toast and mocha.Top Selling WinesAll Red Wines
You may think of 14 Hands Hot to Trot red blend as the go-between if you like both Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot wine.
It’s a big, but soft everyday red blend that is great with food or for sipping alone. Try this classic red blend with pork meat or pasta. Or enjoy it on its own at a great weekend party! Makes for a perfect gift too!
If you’re new to wine drinking, you will enjoy a soft start with this red blend:-)
Grape Variety: Merlot, Syrah, others including Petit Verdot and Petit Syrah
Wine Style: Red, soft, fresh fruit flavors
Region: Columbia Valley, Washington, USA
- Grapes: Predominantly Merlot and Syrah with other varieties including Petit Verdot and Petite Syrah
- Washington Appellation - Columbia Valley
- Aged in combination of stainless steel tanks and neutral French and American oak
- Alcohol 13.5% | Residual sugar 0.95g/100ml | Total acidity 0.53g/100ml | pH 3.73
- Served at room temperature
|Wine Type||Temperature °C||Temperature °F|
|Pinot Noir||16-18° C||60-64°|
|Chardonnay, Rosé||9-11° C||48-52°F|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Red Blend||18-21° C||64-70° F|
|Champagne, Sparkling, and Dessert Wine||5° C||40° F|
|Moscato, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio||7-9° C||45-48°F|